See below for a list of helpful links to related Government and Industry websites:
- ATO Website: www.ato.gov.au
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission: www.asic.gov.au
- Office of Fair Trading Qld and NSW:
- Fair Work Ombudsman for employment information: www.fairwork.gov.au
- Business Support Website: www.business.gov.au – this website has many resources to assist businesses
- Australian Financial Security Authority: www.afsa.gov.au
- Australian Stock Exchange: www.asx.com.au
Natural Industry Support Sites
- Industry Capability Network (ICN) – Data base of contractors matched to major project work. QGC, APLNG and Bechtel are using ICN to source local contractors: www.icnqld.org.au or 07 3364 0692.
- Department of Energy & Water Supply (DEWS) – Regulates and monitors the LNG industry: www.dews.qld.gov.au
- Enterprise Connect – Provide business reviews and skills support for small to medium size business. First review is free to assess business needs: www.enterpriseconnect.gov.au or 13 17 91.
- Export Finance & Insurance Corporation (EFIC) – Assisting Australian businesses with export finance e.g. performance guarantees; in conjunction with their main bank: www.efic.gov.au or 1800 887 588.
- Construction Skills Queensland & Energy Skills Queensland –Education, training and skills development in the energy industry: www.csq.org.au | www.energyskillsqld.com.au
- ANZ – providing services in natural resource industry: www.anz.com